Gas Fitter Toowoomba
Gas Fitting Toowoomba
Maybe you think using gas in your home is old fashioned… let me tell you here that gas is used in a lot more ways than you might think!
We use gas in our homes to cook with, to heat us up and to heat our water up!
Many of our household appliances use gas as their energy source including:
gas hot water systems
Our licensed plumbers are also qualified to work with gas, they are:
It is important that the person working on your gas fittings is actually qualified to do so! Choose the gas fitters plumbers Toowoomba relies on to perform the following gas fitting jobs:
- gas oven repairs
- gas oven installation and removal
- gas heater removal and installation and repair (especially in the cold winter months in Toowoomba!)
- and most importantly: gas leak detection and emergency gas fitting repairs.
As mentioned in the Plumbing emergency page, gas leaks are a really dangerous plumbing emergency that must not be taken lightly.
if you notice:
- the smell of gas
- a hissing sound
- if you or anyone (even pets) are feeling sick, nauseous or dizzy
you may have a gas leak on your hands and it is vital for the safety of your home and loved ones that you act quickly. Call a gas fitter Toowoomba right away!
Steps to take when you have a gas leak
(even if you just think you might)
- Don’t turn on any switches (even light switches)
- Turn off the oven and don’t light anything
- Open the windows and doors, ventilate the house
- If you know where the gas meter is, turn off the gas.
- Get everyone out of the house.
- If you can still smell gas after turning off the gas meter, call 000.
- If you cannot smell the gas after you turned it off, contact you emergency gas fitting plumber that will come to your home to investigate the gas leak.
Contact Your Friendly, Local Plumber in Toowoomba
Our Plumbing Services in Toowoomba
Get in Touch
Available afterhours for emergency call out 24/7!
Toowoomba and Surrounding areas in the Toowoomba Region, QLD